Automobili Lamborghini Sets Another Record in 2016
Automobili Lamborghini Sets Another Record in 2016 Image Credit: Lamborghini Media
- Turnover increases by 4% to 906 Mio. Euro
- Worldwide sales grow for sixth consecutive year to 3,457 units
- Sustained, profitable growth path evidenced
- Upcoming Super SUV Urus will double production capacity and creates new jobs
- Optimistic outlook for the company
In Fiscal Year 2016 (31.12.2016), Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. achieved new historic landmarks. The Italian super sports car brand from Sant’Agata Bolognese increased worldwide sales by seven per cent from 3,245 to 3,457 units. Thus, sales grew for the sixth consecutive year.